Cult Leader. An incredibly withered old man. There's few strands of hair left, streaked across his bald pate. He's vile, most of his teeth are gone, his nails are blackened, but he insists on dressing in a full three piece suit at all times despite the desert sun. Thus, he stinks of BO but he's adamant that only through returning and maintaining the old standards will new standards be born. He's got a powerful voice despite his withered frame. Both of his hands are arched in a creeping fashion. He shuffles everywhere with his Zimmer Frame. He heads out into the apocalyptic wasteland everyday to collect parts for building a new home. Johnny wants to go to Hubtown to scavenge technology so he can enhance rats. "He believes they are holy but semi-heretically believes they should be enhanced." At the beginning of the special, Johnny is trying to lead the desperate survivors of his cult in the desert, consisting of those who broke their egg and have thus been Eggxiled, into Hubtown to build his congregation.
Character Creation Questions and Answers
- Question posed: Why am I passing through Hubtown?
- Answer chosen: I want to find a good place to scavenge technology.
- Group Question: Why do I want to find a good place to scavenge technology?
- Group Answer: He wants to enhance rats. He believes they are holy but semi-heretically believes they should be enhanced. Rats are the future but can be made better. Wants to pick and choose what he keeps from the old standards.
- Describe: Describe something that you do everyday because you want to find a good place to scavenge technology.
- Everyday, Johnny heads out into the apocalyptic wasteland with an umbrella and sift through the ruins of old structures to collect parts for building himself a new home.
- Choice: Today is different, you're about to do something big.
- Chosen Answer: Lead the desperate survivors.
- Group Question 2: Why is Johnny Seconi about to lead the desperate survivors?
- Group Answer: Trying to build his congregation by bringing a settlement he found on his excursions into HubTown. The settlement is made of those who broke their eggs, aka the Eggxiles.