Welcome to the Rusty Quill Gaming Wiki!
Hi! Welcome to the Rusty Quill Gaming wiki. It is still very much under construction, so there are plenty of things to do.
Major things that need doing:
- Writing up seasons 2, 3, & 4
- Editing season 1 episode pages
- Adding details to character, item, and location summaries (please note episodes where info is found, if possible)
This is not an exhaustive list, just a few priorities. If something you have a particular interest in isn't listed or doesn't have a page, feel free to make it happen.
Things to note
Wikis are communities, so these guidelines are just to keep editors on the same page and are all up for discussion. Please let me know if you have suggestions or concerns about anything listed here.
- If formatting isn't your thing, don't worry about it, someone else can come along and fix that.
- This is an audio media and thus, spelling is a little up in the air. If the character/location/item is based on a real thing, please use that spelling. For original characters, the Discord and the old forums are great resources as often the creator (be sure this is the case, backstory NPCs where created by the players, not Alex) of the character will have spoken about them. For consistency and to avoid conflict, that spelling will take precedence (i.e. Bi Ming and Barret), followed by episode descriptions (i.e. Cambell), followed by common use (i.e. Eldarion). If there is another spelling that is likely to be used, please leave a redirect page.
- Similarly, to avoid spelling disagreements, British English is the standard here (British show + the first editor used British English), so please don't edit existing pages into American English. That said, please don't let that stop you from adding new information! Someone else can come along and fix it.
- This wiki is NOT spoiler free, but there are some details that may be more upsetting to have spoiled than others, such as deaths and big events. To help mediate this, please use <span class = "spoiler">TEXT HERE</span> to block them out. Use at your discretion.
- As of right now, this page is only for the main story. Because the specials are so short, summary pages should suffice for getting the important information out there without making separate pages for everything. This is of course up for discussion, but for now, all information pertaining to non Erasing the Line stories will be moved to the special's summary page.
- Please avoid including Patreon only information. It's not fair to the creators nor the people that are giving their money for others to be able to listen for free.
Wikis are a wonderful resource and they aren't possible without the community. Thank you so much for any time you are willing to spend here, every typo fix and edit makes this a little better. Questions and suggestions are always welcome.